Traditional Japanese cosmetics Rice-bran Soap
'Bijin' Rice Bran bag(3 pieces)
This bagged soap removes the dead skin cells, improves the skin texture,
and makes your skin smooth and shiny!
Instructions for Use
- Please see carefully how your skin reacts after use.
- Do not use when you have skin problems such as a scratch or a rash etc.
- If you find any problems happening onto your skin, please stop using the soap and speak to your doctor if necessary.
- When the soap gets in your eyes, wash off the soap immediately
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wring the soap bag dry after use, and keep it in an airy place.
Rice bran skin care helps you keep your beauty through all ages.
1. ’Ibis Rice bran extract’ – to keep moisture
Rice bran extract comes from rice bran, which contains plenty of elements to improve your skin, like amino acid, Vitamin E and B complex, and rice bran oil.
We use ‘Ibis Rice bran extract’ in our ‘jun-mai’ cosmetics.
‘Ibis Rice bran extract’ is our original extract from rice grown with ‘raising ibis method’. (The method can raise ibis and grow safer rice.)
It can moisturize your skin, and has anti-oxidant effect,
so it is good for anti-aging skin care.
2. Rice bran ceramide – to protect your dry skin
Ceramide is a main element of fat between cells to let stratum corneum protect you on surface. It will decrease with aging and be lost though dryness or damages on the skin.
Rice bran ceramide will play role of lost ceramide, and will keep moisture in stratum corneum and protect skin from problem putside.
3. Fermented rice bran extract –to support skin to improve itself
Fermented rice bran contains Vitamin B and E, minerals and other elements to improve your skin. Also it is confirmed that it can increase elemrnts related to moisure and protection, so it could boost skin’s power to improve itself.
1.Soak the bag in the water until it gets a lot of water in it.
2.Wash your face in the way you massage your face with it. Do not scrub.
3.Wring the bag dry after use.
Rinse it well after use.
You can use the soap repeatedly until the soap is gone.
talc, bentonite, kaolin, soap base, potato starch, dextrin, cellulose gum, cetyl palmitate, rice germ oil, rice bran extract, rice bran glucosphingolipid, saccharomyces/rice bran fermentation liquor extract, glycerin, hydrogenated lecithin, lysolecithin, BG, water, sodium chloride, perfume, ethylparaben, butylparaben