japanese noodles Hot-selling
Delicious Japanese Shoyu (soy sauce)
Ramen Noodles 5 servings
Easy & time-saving! You only need 3 minutes to cook just in one pot!
- Shoyu ramen (ramen noodles in soy-sauce-flavored soup), this is Japan's traditional taste!
- The spicy pepper makes the soy sauce soup a lot more flavorful!
- Easy & time-saving! You only need 3 minutes to cook just in one pot!
How to Cook:
1. Boil 450ml water in a pot. Cook the noodles for 3 minutes.
2. Cook until loosen, then shut off the heat and add the soup powder.
3. Transfer the soup and the noodles into a bowl.
Top with boiled eggs, sliced pork, and green onions to make it healthier.
fried noodles (wheat, vegetable oil, salt, lard), salt, soy sauce powder, sugar, corn powder,
hydrolyzed protein, pepper, garlic powder, pork powder,
green onions, memma powder, konbu sea weed extract,
animal fat, yeast extract powder, processed starch, seasonings (amino acids etc.),
calcium carbonate, lye water, caramel pigment, polysaccharide thickener,
gardenia pigment, antioxidant (Vitamin E),
flavoring agent (Milk constituent and chicken are contained in a part of the ingredients.)
HIGASHI FOODS' Instant Ramen Noodles (5 servings in a bag)
Soy sauce flavor, Japan's traditional taste!
Instant Ramen Noodles
8 months after manufacture
Store at room temperature away from strong-smelling foods or direct sunlight.
HIGASHIMARU Co., Ltd.
*The package design may change without notice.