Japanese high quality cosmetic Jun-mai rice bran Face Milk (for Normal/Oily Skin) [T59H342K]
Our Selling Price: US$9.80(tax included)
Japanese high quality cosmetic Jun-mai rice bran
Face Milk (for Normal/Oily Skin)
This face milk improves the skin texture,
and can give your skin sufficient smooth touch without giving any stickiness.
water, dipropylene glycol, ethanol, erucic octyldodecyl, squalene, glycerin,
glycosyl trehalose, methyl gluceth-10, rice bran extract,
rice bran glucosphingolipid, saccharomyces/rice bran fermentation liquor extract, sodium hyaluronate, orizanol, hydrolyzed hydrogenated starch, soybean sprout extract, rice bran water, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, allantoin, arginine,
xanthan gum, tocopherol, hydrogenated lecithin, lysolecithin,
diphenyl siloxy phenyl trimethicone,
PEG-50 hydrogenated castor oil, polysorbate 20, carbomer,
BG, wild rose oil, ethylhexyl dimethyl PABA, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben
Instruction for Use
- Please see carefully how your skin reacts after use.
- Do not use when you have skin problems such as a scratch or a rash etc.
- When any problems such as red skin, irritations, white spots, darkening of the skin appear, or when the similar symptoms appear after getting sunshine, please stop using, and talk to your doctor if necessary.
- When the water gets in your eyes, wash it off immediately.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- To maintain the quality, do not put the lotion back
in the container once you take some out.
- Discoloration by lights and sunshine may happen,
but it doesn’t affect its quality.
Rice bran skin care helps you keep your beauty through all ages.
1. ’Ibis Rice bran extract’ – to keep moisture
Rice bran extract comes from rice bran,
which contains plenty of elements to improve your skin, like amino acid,
Vitamin E and B complex, and rice bran oil.
We use ‘Ibis Rice bran extract’ in our ‘jun-mai’ cosmetics.
‘Ibis Rice bran extract’ is our original extract
from rice grown with ‘raising ibis method’.
(The method can raise ibis and grow safer rice.)
It can moisturize your skin, and has anti-oxidant effect,
so it is good for anti-aging skin care.
2. Rice bran ceramide – to protect your dry skin
Ceramide is a main element of fat between cells
to let stratum corneum protect you on surface.
It will decrease with aging and be lost though dryness or damages on the skin.
Rice bran ceramide will play role of lost ceramide,
and will keep moisture in stratum corneum and protect skin from problem putside.
3. Fermented rice bran extract – to support skin to improve itself
Fermented rice bran contains Vitamin B and E,
minerals and other elements to improve your skin.
Also it is confirmed that it can increase elemrnts related to moisure and protection,
so it could boost skin’s power to improve itself.
How to Use:
Apply it gently on the entire face after moisturizer.