NIPPON NO KAJITSU Iyokan from Setouchi [T81KK90847]
Our Selling Price: US$3.10(tax incl.)
NIPPON NO KAJITSU
Iyokan from Setouchi
This is a canned Iyokan which is a hybrid of Mandarin and orange.
Its mild bitterness enhances the great sweetness of pulp.
The granulated sugar syrup, which is often used
for high-class Japanese confectioneries,
makes the most of the taste of fruits
and brings out the refined sweetness.
From early to late December is the busiest harvest season.
【Tips for Iyokan】
Do you know “limonene” which is included a lot in peel of citrus fruits?
It is believed that it has a relaxing and slimming effect.
Why don't you enjoy the aroma of limonene before you eat citrus fruits?
You'll be blessed by the great effects of limonerne!
Capacity(drained weight): 110g
Capacity(total weight): 190g
Manufacturer: KOKUBU GROUP CORP
Chocolate Tart with Iyokan
*Ingredients* for 21cm diameter Cooking time: 1 hour
1can ‘Japanese Fruits’ Iyokan
8pieces (about 70g) Biscuit
160g Chocolate bar
200cc Whipping cream
1. Put butter into a bowl, and melt it over hot water bath.
2. Crush biscuits into crumbles. Add crushed biscuits into 1 and mix well. Put butter on a tart mould.
Pour mixture into the mould. Press biscuits well onto the moulds with spoons.
3. Heat whipping cream in a pan. Add chocolates.
4. Beat an egg well, and add to 3. Mix well.
5. Pre-heat an oven to 170c Celsius. Bake it for 25-30 minutes.
(You will see it’s watery in the middle of tart, but it gets done once it becomes cooler in a fridge.)
*Ingredients* for 2 servings Cooking time: 30 minutes (excluding time for cooling)
1can ‘Japanese Fruits’ Iyokan
1 Fresh iyokan
1. Cut fresh iyokan into half. Take out all pulps and squeeze them to make juice. Remove inside white pulps gently from iyokan peel to make it a dessert bowl.
2. Separate canned iyokan from syrup.
3. Mix iyokan juice and syrup and make it 200cc in total.
4. Heat mixture 3 in a pan with low heat. Add gelatin to melt.
5. Stop heating. Cool the pan with cool ice water bath.
6. Pour 5 into iyokan peel bowls. Put iyokan.
7. Put them in a fridge to cool. Serve it with herb (if any).
*Ingredients* for 2 servings Cooking time: 1hour 15 minutes (excluding straining yogurt)
1can‘Japanese Fruits’ Iyokan
100g Pancake mix
1and ½ tablespoon (22g) Milk
1and 1/2tablespoon (21g) Olive oil
200g Plain yogurt
1 tablespoon (20g) Condensed milk
1. Strain yogurt with a kitchen paper on top of a strainer for a couple of hours in a fridge. (A pinch of salt make liquid come out faster from yogurt. It becomes half amount after strained well.)
2. Put pancake mix into a bowl, add milk and olive oil and mix it gets smooth. Make a big dough ball and leave it for from 30 minutes to overnight.
3. Place a dough and roll it out into 5mm thick. Make tart mould with the dough. Bake it for 15 minutes with an oven.
4. Mix condensed milk with 1. Separate iyokan from syrup.
5. Put the cream 4 into the tart mould 3. Place iyokan. Serve with mint leaves (if any).
*Don’t throw liquid from yogurt! It contains plenty of protein and is low calories. Make tasty healthy drink by mixing syrup!