[WHOLESALE PRODUCT] Dried Konjac Shirataki Noodles Private Labeling Available!
Dried shirataki konjac noodles
It is not smelly at all! You can store for a long time.
It contains plenty of fibre, and is low in calories.
It is good to keep you healthy and to loose weight.
Why you choose this konjac noodle?
- No agricultural chemical used
- Contains 1.5 times of fibre
- Small portion, easy to cook
- Storable for 2years
- Can be used for various dishes
Soak dried shirataki noodle into hot water for 5-7 minutes.
After that, slightly rinse the noodle and drain it.
Syrup (tapioca), tapioca starch, konjac powder,
calcium hydroxide, citric acid
(per 60g after reconstituting with hot water)
Dietary Fiber: 2.0g
- 1 portion (25g) becomes 60g after reconstituting with hot water.
- Syrup is used when dried, so please rinse the noodles well
after reconstituting if you worry about calories.
- You can just put the dried noodles in soups, but the noodles are sweet due to
the syrup contained in a dry condition, so you may need to reduce sugar
- The texture doesn't change even if it's soaked in hot water
for a longer time than directed.
How to Cook:
1. Place the desired quantity of dried shirataki noodles in a bowl or pan.
2. Pour hot water over the shirataki noodles, and let sit for 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Rinse the noodles slightly, and drain them in the strainer.
Private Labeling is Available!
If you are thinking about creating your own product,
please just talk to us!