High quality best selling japanese kyoto uji matcha tea powder natur ...
Konjac is a very healthy food made from Konjac roots.
It has lots of dietary fiber, and has zero calories! It's a great food for those who are on a diet!
Can you imagine this strawberry-flavored dessert is made of konjac?
Here's the recipe.
Ingredients (4 servings)
50g dried shirataki konjac noodles
10 - 12 strawberries
a few mint leaves
some condence milk
2 tsp of white wine
1. Place a colander in a bowl, and line the colander with kitchen paper. Dump yogurt into the colander. Place it in the refrigerator for about 6 hours or overnight.
2. Reconstitute the konjac noodles in hot water. Drain, and cut the noodles into bite size.
3. Wash the strawberries, remove the hulls, and chop them up. And toss in the mixer.
4. Put 1, 2, and 3 in a bowl. Add condense milk, and mix them all together.
5. Serve it in a cup, and garnish it with fresh mint leaves.